World Digital Weeks 2021 are virtual events in the field of digital technologies. Includes 6 digital weeks with 15 conferences in each.
The event is based on the following:
- B2B Meet and Match – directed at specific actions and achieving results;
- An opportunity for small and medium technology companies to present and show their achievements through special platforms;
- Increasing the speed of digital transformation for the business (not only) through access for up to date themes and recent materials;
- Growing young people’s interest in digital technologies, which in time will give results concerning their development;
- Getting up to date in the world for innovations in digital technologies and needs for the business.